Administration and Finance is comprised of a dedicated and talented team of professionals who are providing cost-effective business support and high-quality administrative and technical services to the campus community.
We manage the construction and maintenance of WVU’s beautiful facilities and grounds, provide a safe and secure environment through our campus police force, deliver effective and efficient transportation and parking systems, ensure compliance with and training in environmental and occupational health and safety procedures, work to attract and retain a highly talented workforce, prepare financial statements and budgets, conduct institutional research, and provide quality printing services as well as administrative and technical support.
Click on the related links to find out more about each of our units, and read the news coming out of these areas.
In any case, welcome to West Virginia University, home of the Mountaineers.
- Environmental Health & Safety
- Facilities Management
- Facilities Planning & Scheduling
- University Police
- Transportation & Parking
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Institutional Accounting, Reporting & Analysis
- Payroll, & Employee Processing
- Digital Document and Copier Services
- Procurement, Contracting & Payment Services
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Tax Services
- Classification & Compensation
- Employee Relations
- Medical Management
- Training & Development